The 2019 Ridgefield Academy Gala Wish List
The Gatsby Gala Planning Committee would like to acquire auction items that are unique and not easily accessible to the general public. Our ability to offer these one of a kind items inspires generous bidding and results in more resources for RA students. Please help us secure items that will increase the excitement and success of our 2019 Gala!
Sports & Events
- Suite or floor seat tickets to Patriots, Yankees, Rangers, Mets, Jets, US Open, etc.
- TV show tapings (The View, Saturday Night Live, Jimmy Kimmel, etc.)
- Concerts and/or theatrical productions
- Backstage passes to concerts, Broadway shows, Macy’s Day Parade, Radio City Rockettes
- T.V. or Movie screenings or walk on roles
- Student intern/shadow for a day!
- Lunch with an athlete, author, musician, etc.
Food & Drink
- Helicopter or private plane tour/trip
- City, country, beach, or mountain vacation Home
- Hotel Accommodations
- Limo/Car service
- Boating/fishing/golf excursions
- Chef table at chic or new restaurant
- Restaurant Certificates
- Access to a Hot Restaurant
- Fine Wines and Spirits
- Vineyard or brewery tour
- Event Tickets
- Party Opportunities
- Special Experiences
For Him & Her
- Dog training
- Pet grooming
- Riding lessons
- Luxury handbags
Think outside the box! Gala proceeds directly support our students, teachers and programs!
Item Donation Deadline: ASAP
Event date: Friday, May 10, 2019
Questions or to discuss a donation idea, please contact:
Kelly York at 917.488.5512 or email@example.com
Danielle Van Riper at 516-242-9439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Carbone at 203.894.1800 x129 or email@example.com
| Ridgefield Academy Parents' Association |
Kelly York, Gala Chair
Kim Carbone, RA Liaison